Yummy Spinach and Salmon Salad with Lemon Dill Dressing
When I make salmon, I always make more than I’m going to eat because I like leftovers. Spinach and Salmon salad with a lemon dill dressing is a easy dinner anyone can make within a matter of minutes and it’s quite tasty.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped dill (or 2 tsps dried dill)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach (7 ounces)
- 6 ounces leftover baked, broiled or poached salmon, broken into flakes
- 1 cucumber—peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 tsp capers (or to taste)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and dill and season with salt and pepper. Add the spinach, cooked (chilled) salmon, cucumber, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss well. Transfer the salad to plates and serve.